Gold Seal Employer
An Opportunity to Support the Industry’s Most Respected Certification
Gold Seal Employers are construction companies that employ Gold Seal Certified professionals. This unique sponsorship opportunity will help your organization extend its credibility for actively hiring and supporting professionals who strive for excellence in the management of construction.
As a Gold Seal Employer your company will gain second to none exposure to relevant Gold Seal industry events and marketing initiatives. By being an official Gold Seal Employer, you enhance brand building for your company’s sales and marketing to construction industry professionals, key influencers and decision-makers.
Advantages to Becoming a Gold Seal Employer
Your annual Gold Seal Employer sponsorship investment represents incredible value, because it capitalizes on the integrity and prestige of the Gold Seal Certification and profiles your commitment to excellence in the management of construction.
Key advantages to Gold Seal Employer sponsorship include:
- Showcase your preference for construction professionals who have earned a nationally respected certification
- Distinguish your company as an employer that cares about professionalism and ongoing education in construction
- Maintain a competitive advantage and ensure that clients understand that your company’s construction projects consistently set the Gold Standard with Gold Seal Certified professionals
As a Gold Seal Employer You Get
- Official sponsorship certificate and Gold Seal Employer logo that you can use in your marketing
- Visibility on Gold Seal’s website in the form of your company name added to the ticker at the bottom of each
page at goldsealcertification.com
- Gold Seal Employer promotional package including a pen, truck magnets, a window decal and a job site sign
- Mention in Gold Seal’s communications
- Gold Seal as an HR Strategy document
Annual Fee for Gold Seal Employers
There is an annual fee of $1000 CDN for companies interested in becoming a Gold Seal Employer. All fees are directly re-invested into improving the Gold Seal program.
Gold Seal Employer Program Logo
Contact email@example.com for the Gold Seal Employer logo.